I made a quick trip to Las Vegas to attend Interbike – a massive “all things biking” trade show. It was a fast-paced Vegas visit – started and ended at the Sands Expo and included an evening watching cyclocross at CrossVegas.
What I liked:
1. Cyclocross – amazing.
2. Multi-pressure compression wear.
3. Nuun’s new look and it’s deal to donate a percent of sales of its grape-flavored electrolyte to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, part of Team in Training.
4. Keen’s newest additions to its spd-compatible commuter shoes.
5. Osprey’s bike hydration packs – super-techy, common sense design.
6. North Face’s highly visible and unbelievably cute reflective bike apparel.
7. Sock Guy’s stylish leg warmers.
8. New! Clif Shot Roks protein bites – especially in chocolate chip cookie dough.